THE ONLINE MARKET
No other medium is more measurable, transactional or interactive than online.
Today, the online medium is an integral part of any comprehensive marketing campaign. Whether it's using out-of-the box creative or targeting specific customers through web-behaviour or registration data, you can engage your customers online.
Canadians are online. In North America, Canada ranks #1 in Internet penetration:
- Canadian time spent on the internet is one of the highest in the world and is nearly double the world average and is 13% ahead of the United States (Source: ComScore Canada Digital Future in Focus 2012)
- On average, Canadian Internet Users spend the same amount of time online as they do watching TV (Source Ipsos Reid "Canadian Interactive Reid Report 2011 Fact Guide)
- 86% Canadian Internet Users have visited a newspaper website; 34% do so at least weekly (Source Ipsos Reid "Canadian Interactive Reid Report 2011 Fact Guide)
- 76% Canadian Internet Users believe that online news sources are faster at reporting breaking news (Source Ipsos Reid "Canadian Interactive Reid Report 2011 Fact Guide pg. 3)
- Approx 40% of Canadians live in Ontario and The Toronto Star is the #1 online Newspaper in Ontario (Source: Statistics Canada January 2011 Demographic Estimantes & ComScore Media Metrics January 2012)
Contact us for an online advertising program uniquely tailored to suit your needs.